Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

One example of excellent customer service that I have experienced was walking into a high end store. I accompanied my mother to the Louis Vuitton store at the Crystals at City Center and she wanted to buy a handbag. We were immediately greeted and in that instance she told them what she was looking for. We were being treated as royalty. We were brought to a seat and the handbag was brought to her and it was shown with such delicacy. We were also brought water and tea. Never in my life have I ever walked into a store and they have brought tea to the customer. My mom was completely thrilled and every question she had they answered it with ease. They made her feel super comfortable and even make me want to go back a purchase a handbag.  Even after the purchase the client advisor gave us her phone number and told us that if she had any problems with the handbag or had any questions on how to maintain it after purchase to just give her a call. We both left the store that completely exceeded our expectations and I never knew that customer service could be taken to such high standards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment