Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As a fashion retail management professional, I can confidently say that in my area of expertise there isn't just one definite job description and that is what I absolutely love about my profession. One day I could be sewing and helping out with a garment and the next I can be assisting in bringing a store from the ground up. Even on my off days I love watching documentaries about fashion houses and designers. Clothes themselves are a form of art and expression. People wear what they feel. I love learning anything and everything I can about street style, luxury brands and couture; even if it is just by me walking into Barney's or a store at Crystals and browsing through the different garments they have. The art and business of fashion is always constant and changes every day, that is what fascinates me about my industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment