Friday, October 28, 2016

Week 4 EOC: There Is An App For That



For women we all have that time of the month that creeps up on us. We live our life's; plan trips and vacations. What is one thing that could definitely ruin a sunny vacation in Miami or Hawaii? Make you feel and look bloated? Make just tired and uncomfortable? Your period. Some women automatically do know how many days later they will get their period. But for others it’s a tedious task of writing it down in your calendar every month. Some women forget. I believe that we need to create an app that by just putting in the day you got your period for 2 months it can project around the time you will get it for the next month. That way you would have a general idea when you are supposed to get it. This can also help with pregnancies as well. If you missed your period, you can then tell your doctor when the day of your last period was. I would mostly want to create this app because I too forget when I have gotten my period and I am planning a vacation but I don’t want to go when I’m on my period. This app will definitely make it easier for a lot of women that struggle to keep track of their days. It can also have some pointers on how to feel better while on your period. For example, it can have tea recipes or different methods on how you can get rid of cramps. Also, maybe have some coupons for tampon and pad brands. I would also have some advertising for some comfy clothing brands you can purchase as well along with pants for that time of the month. This is definitely a need in the lives of many women, it would make it much simpler for many women to have a notification on their phone that shows them kind of like a warning, “your period is approaching make sure to have a tampon/pad handy!” I would see how successful this app would be then I would go on and move to making in house products with the apps name on them such as tampons, pads and even clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment